Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{My unopened and unused Christmas gift}



I received a wonderful gift from my husband last Christmas that has yet to be opened, touched or used. It's Singer Sewing Machine! I have always wanted to learn to sew and with the past years of events, from surgery, moving and getting married, I just haven't had the time to sit down and dedicate the time to learn my machine and to practice sewing with small projects. Now that things are finally slowing down, my Sewing Machine will finally come out from it's home in the box and get some love! I'm really excited to learn to sew...I already have some awesome cute projects to make! Watch out for updates, pictures and tutorials on the crafts/projects that I will be making


What crafts or new projects will you be starting this fall and Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails