Monday, January 11, 2010

{Beautiful Blog Award}


{Thank you}

What an honor it is to receive this beautiful blog award from my beautiful bestie Meighan at Fredericka Rose. Check out her blog, its FABULOUS!!!



{Here are the rules}


Thank the person who nominated you for this award..Copy the award & place it on your blog..Link to the person who nominated you for this award..Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself..Nominate 7 bloggers..Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.


{7 Interesting Things About Me}


1. My favorite color is RED

2. My Uncle Donell played for the New England Patriots and the Green Bay Packers {when I was a toddler}

3. I have the most wonderful and amazing husband {Our 1 year anniversary is coming up on 4/18/10}:)

4. I worked as a Student Nurse my senior year of High School
* I had to prepare a woman who had just died to be pressentably to her family who were about to say their goodbyes. I had to take all of her pads off her chest with the tons of wires, remove her IV's and anything else attached to her and then fix her linens so that she was covered up like she was sleeping {oh, and I fixed her hair too}! One of the hardest things I've EVER had to do but it was a very special moment for me.

5. People think my Mom is my sister - she looks young and she is BEAUTIFUL! We look a lot alike it's kinda scary!

6. I have met the most amazing beautiful young woman {yes, your a YOUNG woman unlike me} who has become my bestest of friends and I am so thankful for her! Meighan you ROCK and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! :)

7. I did mission work in Russia....we traveled from Moscow to 8 other cities and lead vacation bible school with the local churches and orphanages....such a life changing exeperinece! I can't wait to do it again.


{Now to the best part}
I nominate the following beautiful bloggers:


Raspberry Suite

The Spohrs Are Multiplying

Mustard Seeds


Thank you again Meighan for this beautiful award!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails