Friday, February 12, 2010

{te quiero ~ I h.e.a.r.t you}

{found somewhere during a moment of web browsing}

I LOVE.....

.....my husband through good times & bad.....
I feel safe knowing he loves me so much

.....my parents.....
couldn't have asked for a better set

.....my brother.....
I love him and miss him - he is the greatest big brother anyone could ever ask for

.....friendships; old & new.....
I have been blessed a with a few great friends who are all like best friends to me
elissa.erin.meg
i h.e.a.r.t you

.....the smell of cookies baking in the oven.....
so heavenly

.....getting all dolled up to go out.....
such a girly girl

.....the sweet gentle kisses from our little doxie puppies; Trudy & Holly.....
the bestest sisters in the world

.....my Lord & Savior.....
without him I would not be where I am today
singing in my head Chris Tomlins, Amazing Love
fab song - see lyrics below

.....that I am a woman, a free woman with a voice.....
my heart goes out to all the woman in the world who are not

.....many, many, more things, but I will conclude with these few.....


See lyrics below for the above mentioned song.....


"Amazing Love: by Chris Tomlin - click on the link below for lyrics to this wonderful song

Amazing Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails