Thursday, February 18, 2010

~teal and then some more teal~

Out of the blue I have become very fond of teal and turquoise! No idea where it came from, but I need to bring this color into my house! Our colors are black & white with accents of red and thought for the spring, I would change it up a bit to something more colorful.

Here are just a few must have's on my list:

1.2.

3.4.

5.6.

1.vintage turquoise cabinet-La Vantte home on etsy 2.garden rose pillow in white linen & turquoise-dedeetsy shop 3.shadow teal pillow-nestables on etsy 4.memo board-ekohdesign 5.teal art deco dresser-poppyseed living on etsy 6.teal henna garden switch plate-loxlee on etsy
   

~:~ what are your new favorite colors for this spring? ~:~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails