Wednesday, March 17, 2010

..happy 101 to me..


I received this very sweet Happy 101 Award from my sweet friend Meighan over at fredericka rose. Thank you so much for giving me this award and for your continued support in following my blog. You made my day and put a grin on my face!:-)

Stop on over to see her beautiful and inspiring blog here.  I promise you you won't be disappointed!  She is a daily read for me and I always look forward to seeing a knew post from her and I'm sure you will too!


The Happy 101 award comes with a couple of conditions though… first, the recipient must name 10 things that make them happy and second, they must pass along the award to 10 other fabulous bloggers.

10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:

1. my husband
2. sweet tea
3. a new pair of shoes
4. google reader...i get so excited when I see all the new posts I have to read everyday
5. my mini doxies Trudy & Holly - they make me so happy when I'm feeling so sad
6. my wonderful friends
7. smoothies..now that it's getting warmer I'll be having these on a weekly basis
8. my amazing family...i'm truly blessed
9. my nieces & nephews
10. airplanes...former flight attendant and I just can't get enough of being on a plane

I PASS THIS AWARD ON TO THE FOLLOWING WONDERFUL BLOGGERS:

2. Elissa at mommaliss
3. Brigette at the schaffarzick's
4. Kristina at kwerner design
5. Lindsay at Life as Lindsay May
6. Dawn at my favorite things
7. Jana at mustardseeds
10. Jenniefer Mcguire at jennifer mcguire ink

..I read all your blogs on a daily basis and my day wouldn't be the same if I didn't have all your wonderful posts to read..

..Thanks again Meighan, your a sweetheart!..

..tootles..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails