Tuesday, April 6, 2010

.ten on tuesday..


..My ten whatevers for this week:

1. I need some change in my life - I'm not sure exactly what this is, but it's time to re-think some things in my life that I'm either unhappy with or just bored with.
*EXAMPLE: I need a new hair do -  nothing drastic - just a trim and some bangs and maybe some color.

2. When it rains, it pours!  Ugh, I feel this quite often these days.  Just when things are going good, crap happens and breaks the cycle of goodness. 
*WON"T MENTION WHAT BROUGHT THIS UP - DON'T WANT TO BE MISS DEBBIE DOWNER..I VOWED TO MYSELF THIS BLOG WOULD NOT BE A COMPLAINING ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE BLOG, BUT A HAPPY BLOG!

3. Super proud of myself - I made homemade chicken parmigiana last night - homemade sauce too that was sooooo yummy.  My italian hubby was quite impressed and said it was super yummy. Go me! : )

4. So yesterday in the mail my Mom sent me something that was sent to their address (last address I lived at before I moved to VA).  I wasn't sure what it was - kinda hoped for $$$ - just kidding - but she does do things like this - especially gift cards.  I opened the envelope and there it was - my jury duty summons for the Supreme Court of California! ha...apparently I'm still a resident 3 years later and they found me AGAIN!  I was summoned almost 4 years ago this October and I was picked to be a juror on a gang murder trial for 2 1/2 months.  It was a very intense 2 1/2 months and was emotionally hard and I hope to never have to do it again.  I get so easily picked for these kinds of things.  The summons is for May 3rd.  Obviously this isn't gonna happen.  I have to send proof that I am a resident of VA now and hope they let me off.  If not, CA here I come!  Not such bad thing except I've been off work for a month due to surgery and I don't think my boss would like me being gone again.  There is no telling how long I would be gone either so this would make things a bit difficult.  So we shall see what happens.

5. This warm sunny weather makes me so HAPPY!  Feels like home.  I can't wait for some great grilling outside, cold beverages, outdoor activities, and all the happy things that the sun brings. Pool time couldn't get here any sooner.  Our pool opens memorial day weekend.  Gonna get my tan on! Haha.  Another great thing about this sunny weather is no more WINTER wardrobe.  I'm so done wearing sweaters, jackets and scarfs.  Bye bye and hello sun dresses, tank tops and shorts.

6. Appetite has gone missing.  This surgery has screwed my body up and food just doesn't sound good.  I feel like I'm missing out on so many yummy foods.  Easter wasn't even exciting this year.  I barely even ate anything.  I know it will come back, it's just a matter of time.

7. I hate realizing why certain dreams aren't coming true right now!!!!

8. Finding the littlest things in life are making me happy.  
*EXAMPLE: Starbucks, little shopping trips to Target and spending time with our friends Drew & Laura and their son Ethan who is my little buddy! : )

9. Can someone that calls you mean names really love you?  I think No but they think YES!

10. Last week off work and I am going to enjoy every minute of it - I dread going back to my horrible boss! : (


What are your ten on tuesday thoughts, likes, or whatevers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails