Friday, May 14, 2010

..yay.for.the.weekend..

Yay for Friday's! I'm alive...sorry for being MIA for so long.

..I've been really focused on me and my new blog about my new journey..

I'm doing FANTASTIC!!!!

..It has been years since I have been able to say this!..

My attitude about things has changed so much and I know this has been a huge reason of why I feel so great.

..I've been through a lot in my life and have always carried around the baggage on my shoulders.

I never could really allow myself to feel 100% HAPPY!

..With everything that I have been given to deal with, it's amazing how peaceful you can feel when you give it all up to God.

Living with Endometriosis and Infertility is NOT easy. It's a very lonely journey. It's gut wrenching.

..But God knows best, and as hard as it is to except, there is a reason I am going through this pain and I'm excited to see what he has in store for me and my husband..

Let's get back to the weekend.
..I have a busy one but an exciting one..
My parents are in town from CA and I'll be spending the weekend with them at their Townhouse here in Strausburg, VA.
..We have lots of fun plans like celebrating Mother's Day with my Mom and just relaxing enjoying family time..
I always love spending time with my parents. I always have.
..They are the best!..
I'm getting off early from work today to avoid the crazy DC traffic and I'm already counting down the hours till I see them.

..What are your fun plans for the weekend?..

Summer is almost here and I can't wait.
--Some really exciting things will be happening--
July 9 - July 18th we will be in CA visiting my family & friends!
{Can't wait}
When we come home from CA we will be starting our next IVF cycle to try for a baby again.
{Very exciting and nerve wracking - we will know in August if it worked or not....counting down the days}
My parents will be here the whole month of August. Yay!
{Hoping to get the good news we have been waiting for so we can share it with them in person while they are here}

..What are your fun plans for the Summer?..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails