Tuesday, November 24, 2009

{Finally, I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane}

I am leaving on a Jet Plane tomorrow morning at 0700 heading to LA!!!!
It's finally here, I get to go home to see my family & friends. I haven't been home since July 08 and it's time I return to my roots. Yes, I grew up in SO CAL, and moved to VA in Aug 07. I miss LA a lot and it's definitely going to be hard to come back on Sunday.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. My parents are picking me up from LAX and then it's time to see the fam, my two adorable nephews and bro & sis-n-law. Of course there are others to see, but these are the ones I'm looking forward to the most!:) Oh and of course my little doxie sisters, Trudy & Holly.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! I will try to post something on Thursday, if not forsure Friday, for "Thankful Fridays" post!

I've got lots to do tonight before I leave, have to get the hubby set with his food to bring, and all the other fun stuff like packing, and re-packing until it's time to catch some Zzzzzz's until my early 0330 wake up call. Cab pickup @ 0430, ETD: 0700, ETA: 1216 arriving into LAX!:)



***I am most thankful for my wonderful family giving me this oppourtunity to come home. Thanks Mom & Dad!!!!

See you Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails