Monday, November 23, 2009

{The Turkey}

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was relaxing but yet at the same time busy getting ready to leave town on Wednesday. Lots of preparations for the things my husband is bringing to his sisters for Thanksgiving (yes, I'm leaving him behind and going to SO CAL alone - couldn't get the time off work and he pushed me to still go..I just love him!), touch-ups on some Thanksgiving Cards, added a few more to the collection, cleaned the house and did some baking. By 9:00 last night I was pooped. I have more to do tonight and tomorrow before the early wake up call at 3AM Wednesday morning, like packing and the baking, but it's worth it to see my family and for my husband to go not empty handed!:-)

I made another Thanksgiving Card on Saturday that I have been so excited to show everyone. At first, I was a bit overwhelmed, it was a lot of tidiest work, but once I was finished, I was happy with the way it turned out. I'm still in the process of learning about all these new gadgets I've discovered and I've already noticed how the quality of my cards has significantly changed for the better!

Introducing "The Turkey":



One of my favorites so far. It was actually not that hard to make, just very time consuming. I've made a few more that I will post tomorrow. Just need to upload the pictures. If any of you would like to now how to make "The Turkey", shoot me an email. I wish I had the time to post them in this post, but unfortunately work is calling my name.

That's it for today.

{See you next time}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails