Friday, November 27, 2009

{Thankful Friday's}

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm sure we have thoughts to be thankful for today! It's Black Friday, Whoohoo!:)

Today is the 2nd "Thankful Friday"! I have so much to be thankful for. Some are special, and some are just some silly everyday things that I'm sure we are all thankful for.

Today, I am thankful for my morning cup of Coffee. Whether it's from home or Starbucks, this is what gets me up in the morning and brings a silly smile to my face. I love my drive to work knowing I'm headed to Starbucks for right now, my seasonal choice, Eggnog Latte. Ooooooh so yummo!:)



What are you thankful for today?


I hope that everyone enjoy's the rest of their weekend.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails