Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{Hunny I'm Home}

Hello everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and the nice long weekend. I sure did. I am home from a wonderful visit to SO CAL seeing all my family & friends! I couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving! It felt so good to be home. I wish that I could have stayed longer. Trying to fit everyone and everything in was hard with only 3 1/2 full days to work with. My nephews were just the cuttest and I miss them more than ever now! I hope that my hubby and I can go back together this time sooner than a year and 6 months - that was way too long of a stretch. There is nothing better than being with "your family"! I love my family that I married into, but nothing can compare to your own family!

The rents will be here on the 29th for a week and I'm counting down the days till they get here. I wish they could bring everyone with them! I'm excited to celebrate Christmas this year with my hubby...our first Christmas as a married couple!:-)

Wishing everyone a great week and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails