Friday, December 18, 2009

{Back to Thankful Friday's}

Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe it's Friday already? I sure can't. It just means that it's just a few more days closer to Christmas and less days to shop. They care calling for SNOW STORM starting tonight and into Saturday and I'm not happy about it...it's messing up my plans...I must finish our Christmas shopping!!!! I'm not a fan of the SNOW, I actually HATE IT! That's a whole other post haha!

Today is Thankful Friday's. Lately I've had a hard time coming up with ideas on things to write about and I don't just like making stuff up just to post. I was browsing through my pictures to see if anything would spark an idea. It did and I couldn't resist writing about this.

Today, I am thankful that God has blessed our family with the most adorable two little boys. My nephews!!! They are the cutest and sweetest little boys! I got to see them over Thaksgiving and I just couldn't get enough of them. It's hard being so far away. They have brought so much joy to my life and there is nothing more sweet than hearing, "I love you Auntie Lauren" especially when your not having the best of days. I was my older nephews babysitter two days a week from the time he was 4 months - a year and 3 months. This was such a special time for me. I got to bond with him in a very special way and he will always be very close to my heart. He is now almost 4! I just love him! Then there is the little guy who will be one on the 21st of this month. I met him for the first time back in April at my Wedding and he was just precious. I didn't get a whole lot of time to bond with him and this was hard. Seeing him over Thanksgiving was so fun. He is so sweet and just melts in your arms. They have brought so much joy to my life and I thank God everyday for bringing them into our lives.

Nathanael(Natty) getting fitted for his tux for our Wedding



Alex posing for me at my parents house at Thanksgiving


Love the teeth


The boys - such cuties



I love you Nathanael and Alex always and forever. Your Auntie Lauren misses you both dearly and I hope to see you again soon!

(((What are you thankful for today?))

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails