Wednesday, January 20, 2010

{Best Friend}


Good friends are hard to find.
But when you find one, hold on tight!


I have seen so many friends come and go but very few that stick around.
Just when you think you might have found that one good friend, they turn on you!
Trust is hard....actions can be deceiving....words can be lies!

I have two dear friends who I have been friends with for over 25 years. They are the best friends anyone could ever ask for.
Sad thing is, they live 3,000 miles away.
Distance is hard when trying to keep up a friendship.
Regardless of the distance, if 1,2, or 3 years go by without seeing each other,
we will always be close!
I have had this spot of emptiness in my heart since I moved to Virginia in August of 07.
I made acqauntinces but no one worthy of the good friend status.
I yearned for that close relationship...the time spent talking about girly stuff and just being girls!

I prayed for good friends.
God answered my prayer.
I now have that one good (best) friend who is the best friend anyone could ask for.
Friends are always there for you....and she is!
We have fun, we laugh, and we play.
We are "besties"!


Thanks for being You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails