Friday, February 5, 2010

{snowed.in}

{weheartit}

Welcome to my cold and snowy snowed in weekend.  This isn’t how I had planned for my weekend to go, but since I’ll be stuck in the house for 3 days (praying only 2) I might as well make the most of it.  I have lots to cross of my to-do-list and this couldn’t be a more perfect time to check some to-do’s off my list.  Today (2/5) is the first day of our snow storm.  I was able to leave work early (noon) so I could run by the grocery store to get food for the weekend.  Last thing we needed was to be snowed in with No food or snacks.  To my surprise, they had all the items I needed except onions…how do you run out of onions?  Thankfully they had pre-packaged chopped red onion which is what I needed for tomorrow nights dinner.  I got home around 1 PM and immediately took a crack at my list.  Lots of things to do and make and I’m looking forward to a clean house by the time Sunday night comes around.

Here’s my weekend plan:

To clean:
Entire house – not looking forward to this, but it’s the perfect time to get it done

To make: Valentimes Day cards for friends and family
{uber excited about this one}

To cook:
Tacos {Friday}, Chili {Saturday} and Spagetthi {Sunday} for dinner
Lots of yummy stuff for lunches including grill cheese and tomatoe soup {my favorite cheapie meal ever}

To bake:
Chocolate chip cookies
Cinnamon sugar muffins
Cheesy garlic bisquits {like the one’s from Red Lobster}
And any other yummy things I find

To do:
Spend some quality one-on-one time with my husband snuggled up on the couch watching movies {definitely a priority and a must}
My daily devotions {thanks to Fairfax Community Church}
Browse all my favorite websites & blogs that inspire me in creating my blog posts
Catch up with my best friends in CA

There could be more on this list but my tired brain can’t think of anything else, but for now, this is my weekend.

and here are a few great posts from around the web...

Burberry Trench Coat {absolutely adorable and a must have}

kwernerdesign - Finally Friday Video {super cute card today}



What are your plans for the weekend?
{Have a great weekend everyone!}







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails