Monday, March 22, 2010

..monday favorites..

..audrey hepburn - love this picture..


..what are your favorite websites, fun new ideas, crafts?..

1. Jennifer Werner @ kwernerdesign.  she is a graphic designer who makes the cutest cards. each Monday she has a new card video called "make a card monday" and on Friday's she has another card video for "finally friday video". she makes it look so easy, but when I go to try some of her ideas, they never look as cute. But, I have learned a lot and I am really enjoying card making now. she loves using ribbon and so do I. It adds the perfect touch to the card. so check her out. you might get hooked like I am! :)

2. Vanilla custard cupcakes @ southernliving. looks like a very yummy cupcake. I'm thinking about trying them out for our easter desert. It's basically a vanilla cupcake, with the center cut out to about 1/4 deep and then filled with vanilla custard with strawberries on top. Yummo! hopefully by then I'll fill up to doing this. I love southern living. there are so many great ideas for your home and amazing recipes that I'm just dying to try. 

..Have you made anything that you thought was just delicous from southernliving? If so, I would love to hear about them..

3. Fun vintage sewing patterns for cheap @ burdastyle. i don't know how I stumbled across this site, but I'm in love with it. there are a ton of free patterns and patterns for $3-5 dollars. you can't beat that. they have every kind of pattern you could ever want..some really cute vintage dresses that I would love to learn how to make. first I need to get my darn sewing machine to work that is brand new and I've never used. it's a goal to make something by the end of the summer. I can afford a free or $3-5 dollar pattern and some fabric instead of spending $40-60 on a cute vintage summer dress. i need a good thrift store in my area. anyone know of a good thrift store in the northern virginia area? if so, let me..it would be much appreciated.

..so here are just some of my monday favorites..


..what are some of your monday favorites? leave me a comment or share your favorites on your blog and leave me a comment with a link to your post?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails