Tuesday, April 20, 2010

..One Year Anniversary..

Originally a post for Sunday, April 18th, 2010....


~Happy One Year Anniversary!~
A year ago today I married the LOVE of my life.
It has been a great year.
It has been a memorable year.
It has been a year that I will never forget.
I am blessed beyond belief and have
the most amazing HUSBAND 
in the world!
I love you baby!=)

Just a few of my favorite  pictures:

..Husband & Wife..

..First Dance as Husband & Wife..

The one question we have been asked the most our first year married was:

Is it hard adjusting to married life?
"Yes, one day your a Ms. and the next day your a Mrs.  You go from being single for 30 years to a Wife.  No more making decisions alone.  Your a team and you make  decisions together for the present and the future.  But it's the best change in the world!

To another year full of Love and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails