Tuesday, April 20, 2010

..ten on tuesday..


..Amen haha..

My ten on tuesday:

1. Grandpa is home from the hospital and doing better.  God definitely answered our prayers!

2.  My husbands house that he owns with his Mother has SOLD!  This is such good news for us.  We will no longer be paying for a mortgage and rent.  We can now move on with our lives together and look for "our" home together!  Again, God has answered a long awaited prayer!  I'm so happy! =)

3.  Lots on my mind these days.  Looking forward to this summer...a lot of exciting things happening for my husband and I!  Details to come.

4.  This is suppose to be my last week off early as long as my Dr appt goes well on Friday.  If all goes well, I will be returning to work on 4/26 after being off for 6.5 weeks.  So not looking forward to going back.

5.  Celebrated my one year anniversary on Sunday with the most amazing man in the world! It was a special day and I look forward to many more anniversaries.

6.  I am so excited that Army Wives is on again on Sundays.  It's one of the shows that my hubby and I watch together and I love looking forward to watching it every Sunday.  The red headed lady married to the general drives me cRaZy!  She needs to GO!

7.  I'm feeling better from my surgery on 3/10.  A lot has happened and some tough news to deal with about where my body is headed.  But, thanks to a wonderful Dr, wonderful health insurance, and a wonderful new fertility clinic, our DREAMS will come true!  I've learned to not jump into things without the advice and recommendations from my Dr!  

8.  House shopping...the hubby and I have been house shopping and it's been fun trying to decide what we both want.  It's exciting and I can't wait to find our first home together as a married couple!

9.  Spring = Crazy ALLERGIES!  OMG...when your prescription allergy meds aren't doing the trick it = misery.  Calling Allergist Dr tomorrow to get checked out before I sneeze to death.

10.  

God,
Grant me the serenity;
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage, to change the things I can;
And the wisdom, to know the difference.

..Happy Tuesday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails