Wednesday, November 18, 2009

{My daily reading list}

So I have finally gathered my list of craft blogs that I read daily. They are wonderful sites that give great advice, tips, examples and free tutorials on how to make their cards. They also will tell you in detail what products they have used, in what color and where to buy the supplies. I have gotten so many great ideas from the woman and I can't wait to improve and embelish my cards with new fun toys (die cutters - my new "want")!

Here is my list:

1. Kwernerdesign
2. Laurie's Stampin & Scrappin Place
3. Mammasheg
4. My time My creations My stampendence
5. Scraps of Jackie's Life

Take a look at these websites, browse around and let me know if you have any questions and or want help getting started. I am in the process of setting up an etsy page to be able to sell my cards and to make my blog to where you can order items from me. My main selling point will be geared towards production of cards for people. Once I have this info gathered, I will post with the details. If you are interested now in purchasing a card from me, leave me a comment, or message me. Give me a small description of what you would like, and I will send you a sheet that asks you the details of what you are looking for. There is a link on my page to message me. If you have any problems, shoot me a comment.

Another great resource is YOUTUBE. They have a lot of helpful videos that show step-by-step instructions on how to make several types of cards.

I have 2 new projects I will be starting soon that I'm excited to share with you all. Here is a sneak peak of what I will be working on:

Card Stitching - stitching patterns onto cards


Cards with hat pins made out of jewelry making supplies



(((STAYED TUNED TO PREVIEWS OF MY NEW PROJECTS)))

Thanks for taking the time to read my post!!!:-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice words about my blog and my work and for linking me! I've subscribed to your blog to follow your progress! Your 11/18 post is a great article! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome! I have gotten so many great ideas from so many different blogs. It's amazing what talent is out there. Yours is one of my favorites!:-) I'm glad you like my post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails