Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{Saved from the pit}

Saved from the pit you are probably saying what the heck is she talking about? Well, one of my hobbies, card making has been a saving grace for me over the years! The Pit is somewhere I don't like to go. It's the place of sadness, hopelessness, worry, anxiety, depression, and fearful that has passed through my life more than a few times. When I would fall into the pit, I would try to do something that would keep my mind focused...this was card making. With a low attention span, it's hold my attention some how and I love every minute of my card making. It's a great stress reliever for me and it's been a God send!

I said in my last post that I would post pictures of the cards I just made for Thanksgiving and the websites/blogs that I visit daily for new ideas. Here are the finished products - - - I am SOOOOOOO happy with the way they all turned out:




I have a lot of new ideas that I can't wait to try and share with everyone. I am happy to help those of you wanting to make cards. Leave me a comment with your questions, suggestions, or whatever your thoughts are, and I will reply in my comments section.

I still need to gather all my links to my sites I visit. I will post these tomorrow.

In the meantime, what is your hobby and why do you like your hobby?

2 comments:

  1. Lady!!! These turned out BEAUTIFULLY! I need to take some lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm totally with you about finding something to escape life sometimes. Its so great that you found something so creative (& that you rock at!!).. fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails