Friday, November 20, 2009

{Thankful Friday's}

I have been reading a lot of my crafty blogs lately and I have seen a lot of fun things that I would like to incorporate into my blogs. I think it will enhance my blog and will give my readers something to keep coming back for.

I have learned so much these past two weeks about different materials and tools that will enhance my cards and blog that I am so excited about! I really look forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas and new projects with you all. I'm still in the beginning stages of learning how to make my blog look more advanced. Soon I hope to bring you my enhanced blog for you to easily use, follow and make purchases. For those of you who follow my blog regularly, please share your comments, ideas and suggestions. They are very helpful and I really appreciate them!:-)

So let's get started on my first weekly Thankful Friday's!


This is how it will work:

Thankful Friday's is a day that I will share what I am thankful for that day. I will either post a simple few lines, or a more detailed post with an image or images that reflect what I am thankful for. How does Thankful Friday's have anything to do with you you might ask. Well, every Thankful Friday this is how it will work on your end. Simply decide what you are thankful for that day. In a comment, share what you are thankful for and why and what it means to you. I'm going to research some more on how I can incorporate your entries easily into a blog post to give me the chance to read them all, share with others (leaving a comment will automatically let everyone see it). If you are not comfortable sharing with others, then just email me and say for your eyes only. Somewhere down the line, it could turn into the person that I think has the best most descriptive and inspiring post, will be the winner of that day's Thankful Friday's

#1 Thankful Friday


***Today is 11/20 and I am thankful for my HUSBAND***




Why: He loves me unconditionally and love how I still get those warm and fuzzy feelings when I know I'm about to see him.

This means a lot to me as I am more and more thankful everyday that I have such a loving and wonderful husband. He truly is the greatest!:-)

I thank God every day that he has blessed me with such an amazing husband!!!

{I LOVE YOU MY DEAR}


***What are you thankful for today and why?***

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren. I like your new blog. Its nice to hear you talking about positive things and having hobbies that make you happy. See you soon!!! Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather. I really had to change my attitude about things. Anthony and I have had a rough 3 months (i'm sure you know why), and I had to find joy in something to get through it. I'm loving every minute of my card making! I wish you were here so we could do it together! See you in 2 days!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails