Friday, March 26, 2010

..thankful fridays..



..Today I am thankful for something I can't live without...STARBUCKS!..

Seriously, I know this might sound funny, but I honestly can't live without it. People always say, "why don't you just make that at home and get some flavored creamer?" Well, first off it's NOT the same and NOT neither as good as a London Fog{earl gray latte}from Starbucks. I have tried making a few of their drinks at home and end up annoyed because it sucks and what I really want is the real deal. 

I don't know why I get so excited about getting a coffee from the bucks! It soothes me and makes me happy so why not spend $4.75 on a latte everyday{well, almost everyday}. The littlest things make me happy and if something as little as a coffee from Starbucks brings this much joy to my day, then I have no good reason to quit{only thing stopping my obsession right now is $$$...trying to cut back and be good}. 

I have a few drinks that I get regulary. Here they are:

1. Vente London Fog - my favorite choice during the winter.
2. Vente vanilla latte with an extra pump of vanilla - another winter choice
3. Iced vente vanilla latte with an extra shot of vanilla - my most fav choice for spring and summer.
4. Iced Passion Tea Lemonade with 9 pumps of classic syrup{it's sugar dissolved into a liquid}.
..Every now and then I'll get an iced or hot chai latte but I have to be in the mood for it..

By the time you read this,I'll have already gone to Starbucks to get my first iced vanilla latte of the year..it's about time to put away the hot drinks and bring out the cold drinks!:) Looking forward to my morning treat and possibly a blueberry scone.

..What are you thankful for today? What are your fav's at Starbucks?..

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back on Monday for Monday's Favorites{that is if I don't find something to post about before then, which is very likely}.

Chao,

Lauren


2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog!

    It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll have to check yours out too! Come follow me!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails